A adequat Guest May 2, 2014 #1 Please help. Whats wrong? Why I can't install any plugins? why I can't download any plugins from a vix image?
Please help. Whats wrong? Why I can't install any plugins? why I can't download any plugins from a vix image?
R ronand ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 4, 2011 Messages 2,053 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location Ireland May 2, 2014 #2 You have an old unsupported image. The feeds have been removed
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 May 2, 2014 #3 as said above, ViX 3.0 is now discontinued and as such the feeds have been deleted.
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,112 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 3, 2014 #4 Please do not post in the downloads section. I have moved your thread to the image support section.