Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Cant install latest release

WoodleySaint

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi,

I've attempted to do a Software Update via

Setup--> System --> Software Update then option 2 (Upgrade and reboot)

It does a backup and then restarts and then shows a crash error:

We are really sorry. Your receiver encountered a software problem....
Please send the logfile ....

I have added my email address and surname in the Log Settings

When I try and send the crash log I get Error: (Errno 111) Connection refused.

I have downloaded the image to a USNB and tried to upgrade with that and get the same issue.

How ould I resolve this?

Thanks Mark
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top