Just like with the previous image I still have the same issue. The problem is that at random maybe once per month or so the box will not resume from standby when I press the power button on my remote. Log attached. I have to restart the box via the power switch on the back of the box to get it working again. Can't remember but I think I was told before that a log would be useless since the box isn't technically crashing, it just won't resume from standby. Can someone tell me if the log I attached is of any use in diagnosing the problem?
Is this problem going to be fixed as I reported it before in the last image but the problems still remains?
View attachment 51387
Is this problem going to be fixed as I reported it before in the last image but the problems still remains?
View attachment 51387
