Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Can't see IPTV after ipk install

pedestrian

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there,


First time poster looking for a nudge in the right direction.


I installed an ipk file to the VU+ solo2 box while back. It successfully installed and appeared after my favorites folder in the bouquet and worked without issue. The channels stopped working recently and I re-installed it again but it still wouldn't work.

I've tried a lot since then with settings etc, none of which worked.

Then I decided to re-flash the box with the latest Openvix as the version on it was quite old. No issue flashing Openvix. I tried to install the ipk file, as per direction, using FTP to the temp folder and installed from there. Install goes fine and asks to reboot the box.

Unfortunately, after reboot there is no sign of the iptv folder in my bouquet like there was before.

Just wondering if there's a setting I'm missing so that this can be visible? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.


Thanks in advance,


Mo
 
No specifics but Who provided you with the ipk file and what’s the name of it?
 
Chap at work put me in contact with ipk supplier. I've been using the same guy for five years. Four other lads at work use same fella with no current issue.
 
Obviously an issue with the ipk and current OpenViX ..... guess your „chap“ will have to fix it.
 
As twol has said. You need to contact the “chap” who provides you with your ipk.
 
After transferring the ipk file using FTP. do you not press the blue button and actually have to install the ipk? (off the top of my head)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top