Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Cant see it on network

mark_hopley

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
56
Since I changed the image on my ET9000 from openpli to VIX 2.4 I cannot see my ET9000 on the network from my other receivers. I want to record to the ET9000 hdd from my other receivers. Is there a setting I need to change in the ET9000 or do I have another problem?
 
Go into networks and go to samba - need to install it manually along with NFS as well,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top