Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can't see Vu+ duo HDD on PC after isntalling Open Vix 3.2 021

maracsx

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello guys,

after installing 3.2 after Hades with Hades setting, I can't see Vu+duo on PC windows 7 anymore. Strange. It shows under network Vu+Duo network but when I open it it say "Windows cannon access //VUDUO2

Btw in smb.conf workgroup = WORKGROUP the same as on PC.

What could be the problem? I tried enabling NFS, restarted PC, restated Vu+ , nothing.

One thing is strange. When I see samba menu, it looks like like samba has always status STOPPED. Even I click GREEN button it stays that way , RED STOPPED. What is the problem? Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • network-pc.webp
    network-pc.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
  • samba.webp
    samba.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
how stupid I am, there is solution for that in release thread. sorry guys.. I wanna delete this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top