Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini+] Can't stream channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter saulgrist
  • Start date Start date
S

saulgrist

Guest
I can't seem to stream channels via the MB Live TV iOS app or via the web interface using various browsers.

I have a password set for the root account, I can access the web gui using the credentials without any issues!

I also have this issue on a Xtrend ET10000 box, also running the same build!

This used to work on previous versions of OpenVix 4.0, I can't remember what build off the top of my head
 
Does it work when on the LAN?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What happens when you try to use OpenWebif?
 
What happens when you try to use OpenWebif?

It is the same via this method.

It almost like the root account doesn't have permissions to stream


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Maybe it's your PC

Use a different app like en2 player on iOS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can't seem to stream channels via the MB Live TV iOS app or via the web interface using various browsers.

I have a password set for the root account, I can access the web gui using the credentials without any issues!
This sounds familiar. Having a root password seem to make this fail. If you set up a non-root account with a password that will work.
I was never able to find out why.

EDIT:
Here's one previous mention....
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ge-stream-port&p=385482&viewfull=1#post385482
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's your PC

Use a different app like en2 player on iOS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried 3 different machines and get the same issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
so maybe its not the STB.

did you try en2player on IOS?

It works via the en2player app but it doesn't work when web browsing to the box, still prompts for a username and password. The root account doesn't work, I have created a new account and that doesn't work. I have rebuilt the box today
 
so you have it working with en2player - which is progress.

It works via the en2player app but it doesn't work when web browsing to the box, still prompts for a username and password. The root account doesn't work, I have created a new account and that doesn't work. I have rebuilt the box today

All three boxes behave the same?
 
so you have it working with en2player - which is progress.



All three boxes behave the same?

Yes progress but odd how I can't stream via web browsing to the box


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sounds like an issue with your PC


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top