Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can't stream encrypted channels

bob1

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
406
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hello not had my duo2 long but decided vix is the best image for this box , i can't seem to stream encrypted channels via webif (can watch on tv) , never had any issues doing this with my vu+duo using another image ,just wandered where i'm going wrong.
Fta channels Stream fine.
Thanks.
 
Thanks for that works great now ,i didn't even realize i wasn't even using 2.30:confused:
 
Hello guys,

I have the same problem, I reinstalled new openvix OpenViX 4.2.029 from scratch and now I can;t stream encrypted channels , only free, from vu to pc by webinterface VLC. The same oscam r11279 I had before and worked fine. What could be that I did wrong in the setup. ( I re-uploaded the same oscam config files)

thanks
 
Ok, I found it, now ok, "descramble sending https stream" to on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top