Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Cant tune channels - hardware issue or software??

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
So I have a Solo Se2 which has a hybrid twin tuner.
Using ABM I wanted to rescan the channels.
I got message to say Tuner B cannot scan for x
I disabled Tuner B to scan with just A and got the same message.
However I am still able to view channa with both tuners.
Does this sound like a tuner issue or a Vix software issue as I have not done an image install in about a year.
TIA
 
Start by flashing latest image.
I'm happy to try and flash latest image I'm just concerned that it will not then tune anything. I'm using Cable if that makes a difference?

Am I right to assume that if I am getting a picture that the tuners are working?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 
I'm happy to try and flash latest image I'm just concerned that it will not then tune anything. I'm using Cable if that makes a difference?

Am I right to assume that if I am getting a picture that the tuners are working?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just do an image backup then, that way if the latest image doesn’t work you can at least go back to what you had previously.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Are you getting the error with AutoBouquetsMaker? It's likely to be frequency changes try the latest ABM IPK here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...e-installation&p=474969&viewfull=1#post474969

Once installed reboot box then update providers in ABM then try rescan.

If you get the same error say what network I'd your using and follow this post for debug logs https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ase-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions

And here for Nit-Analyser https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...n-NetID-amp-Tuning-Frequencies-(Nit-Analyser)
 
Thanks both
Yes error is when I am trying to use ABM
Do I need to uninstall the existing ABM ipk before installing the new one.

I've not installed ipks for a while as I've not flashed the box for so long.
Any preferences for what method to use? I'm assuming I CAN'T download the ABM ipk from the plug ins

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 
Are you getting the error with AutoBouquetsMaker? It's likely to be frequency changes try the latest ABM IPK here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...e-installation&p=474969&viewfull=1#post474969

Once installed reboot box then update providers in ABM then try rescan.

If you get the same error say what network I'd your using and follow this post for debug logs https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ase-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions

And here for Nit-Analyser https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...n-NetID-amp-Tuning-Frequencies-(Nit-Analyser)
Just looked at the ABM post and it suggests how to install it. TIA

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 
I tried the newer ipk for ABM but still get the same error

Failed to tune xxxxx on Tuner B
Please check the following
The tuner is confiugured correctly
You can receive the specified frequency

checked tuner and already receiving frequency

in the ABM post it mentions updating providers file but dont knwo what this is.

Any ideas what else to try here
 
Cant tune channels - hardware issue or softw

Have a look in the ABM menus, there is one called "Update Provider files". It does what it says on the tin.

Which frequency, symbol rate and modulation did you check?


What NetID number are you in?



ABM issues should have debug logs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top