Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800UE] Can't upgrade from 325

danivtec

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Currently on build 325 and trying to do an online upgrade. It finds the update and reboots but still showing on 325 and green icon flashing on epg.

Trying doing it through telnet but coming up saying cannot download.

Anyone else have this?
 
Reflashed with the latest build and all is ok now.
 
Appear to have same issue from 343 to 344.

Get the reboot screen but restarts enigma 2 rather than a full restart and does not update.
 
Hi

Yes I am leaving it to reboot but it restarts enigma 2 instead.

Yes I used a backup on build 343 to restore settings.
 
I had the same problem going from 343 to 344 with the software upgrade on the box. But using Telnet it upgraded OK. :attention:
I had a green (stable release option) flashing update available on 343.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top