Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Card Reader not working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABARKIE
  • Start date Start date
A

ABARKIE

Guest
Hi

I have a Canal Sweden, but my ET9000 is struggling to read the card

I am running Vix 2.3

I have just updated

Previously ran clarke tech image

Do I need a plug in for card reader to work?

Thanks
 
Hi

I have Cccam 2.21 installed

What do I need to add to config?

Thanks
 
in /etc. You will need to create your own config file
 
Hi

I have my own config file but do I need to add something specific?

Eg add CAID?

Thanks
 
Hi

Reflashed it again and got JSC (v) working in cardreader

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
not to hog a post, as just started my own, just put my sly card in my card slots and cccam done and started and nothing? says no card or not known card on both slots?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top