Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Catseye Settings thread -QUESTIONS and COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
as baz pointed out, due to recent court proceedings and the subsequent rulings, the EPL have closed down very tightly on foreign providers when it comes to the 3pm Saturday matches. now a provider can only air a single 3pm match but all other time-frames are unaffected.
 
hows the best way to transfer these i try ftp and it keeps failing on alot of the files :s
 
You need to use dreamboxedit - its in the settings editor par to the forum
 
hows the best way to transfer these i try ftp and it keeps failing on alot of the files :s

First off this thread is for downloads only, there is a dedicated discussion thread for this Bouquet on the forum where you can ask questions. but to answer you use a dedicated Bouquet manager such as DBE = dreamboxedit not a FTP program.

posts now moved to the correct thread, please in future look a little more carefully where you post.

Thanks.
 
Hi everyone not really sure what my problem is but everytime I log on to page 10 of enigma 2 settings page it tells me im not logged in (keep getting the guest message on the right hand side) it was fine the last time I downloaded a bouquet. has anyone any ideas why this might be happening?? cheers in advance :)
 
just got I sorted thanks guys and sorry for the stupid questions (newbie here) :o
 
Hi Chaps,
Every time I download catseyes latest bouquet ….enigma 2 settings 28 east 12.04.2013 and edit it then attempt to ftp it to my vu box using (dreamboxedit 5.1.1.1) it gives and error in German and stops. The box freezes and nothing is displayed. If I attempt to ftp without editing the bouquet it works. I have been using catseyes for years and have never experienced this problem. I am using the latest vix version and I am up-to-date with the software update. I cannot figure this out.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? And any suggestions

Thanks
Daveo_spy
 
I am having a similar problem as daveo,I have used catseyes bouquet for some time now and never had a problem. But the latest channel settings and the previous one has effected my box with tuner error, and affected my usuals positioner settings as well. And I have had to choose another epg bouquet .I also have the latest vix image, I do wish I could go back to using catseyes bouquet again.
 
Do you also get the "datei nicht gefunden" when ftping across

No change I am using another bouquet but I prefer catseyes as I have been using cats for years. I keep getting the "datei nicht gefunden" message which means data not found. but only when I edit catseyes bouquet, if I install cats without editing it , it ftp across OK no problems. Cannot use "cats" if I cannot edit it. Please help us sort this out. Daveo
 
I get the same problem m8,"datei nicht gefunden" and I have been using cats for a long time as well .
 
No problems for me using the 75e-45w settings.

I used to get the same problem about a year ago but got round it by downloading ET9000CC. That has a built in channel list uploader amongst other things. It should work with any Enigma 2 box.
 
Hi Guys
Try opening up the file using dreamset instead of dreambox edit

Edit file & save it with a new file name

Then send it to you box & reboot

Let me know how it goes
 
Hi Cats, I tried using dreamset instead of dreamedit as you advised and unfortunately no joy!!!! I really hope this can be resolved as I miss using your bouquet.
 
Have a look at the setup of your settings editor

Make sure it set up for enigma 2 & your receiver

Dont mean to sound patronising but sometimes settings on editor can alter

I havent had any other reports of any similar errors anywhere else
 
Hi Cats, I tried using dreamset instead of dreamedit as you advised and unfortunately no joy!!!! I really hope this can be resolved as I miss using your bouquet.

What receiver are you using & which file are you having problems with?
 
I am using the Vu Duo VIx image 3.0 and I am using the enigma 2 28.2 East bouquet dated the 12-04-2013 from your site.
 
I am using the Vu Duo VIx image 3.0 and I am using the enigma 2 28.2 East bouquet dated the 12-04-2013 from your site.

I havent got a site m8

Download from this site & unrar & install using dreambox edit or dreamset software

I am about to upload new files now
 
Hi Cats, thanks for your prompt replies. I have tried this using dreambox edit or dreamset software no joy. However, with your new set and using ET9000CC as recommended by lambton it worked. so thanks again to both of you and everyone else who has responded to my problem.

Thanks
Daveo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top