Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCcam 2.2 ViX 1.3 - Blue Panel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malcolm-X
  • Start date Start date
M

Malcolm-X

Guest
Hi Guys,

Every time I try to download CCcam 2.2 from the Blue Panel I get the following error message and it does not install the CCcam:

"Can not find package enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2"

Any ideas?

Regards
 
Updated the software, but I still get the same problem each time I try to install CCcam 2.2 or 2.2.1 via the blue panel.

I have managed to download other plugins through the panel, but some reason can't get them versions of the CCcam.

Any ideas?
 
Updated the software, but I still get the same problem each time I try to install CCcam 2.2 or 2.2.1 via the blue panel.

I have managed to download other plugins through the panel, but some reason can't get them versions of the CCcam.

Any ideas?


here just install it manually, FTP into '/tmp' folder the use the IPK installer
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top