G
Guinness.cobra
Guest
Hi everyone - I have been having a problem with my cccam.cfg file. If anyone feels this is not appropriate to be discussed here let me know.
I had no problem with my cccam.cfg file. However, since yesterday I created two files and kept the cccam.cfg file. The other two are cccam_1.cfg and cccam_2.cfg. However when switching between the two no problems. But tHen since yesterday my cccam.cfg file has been getting deleted. Any ideas anyone what I can do? I have had to FTP the file again. And again as it gets deleted.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Cheers
I had no problem with my cccam.cfg file. However, since yesterday I created two files and kept the cccam.cfg file. The other two are cccam_1.cfg and cccam_2.cfg. However when switching between the two no problems. But tHen since yesterday my cccam.cfg file has been getting deleted. Any ideas anyone what I can do? I have had to FTP the file again. And again as it gets deleted.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Cheers