R rosco1874 Guest Nov 12, 2014 #1 Does anyone know the download location of the latest IPK file for the VUSolo2 so I can get my CCam working
Does anyone know the download location of the latest IPK file for the VUSolo2 so I can get my CCam working
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Nov 12, 2014 #2 It is available on our feeds via the pluginbrowser.
T timofee Member Joined Jan 14, 2014 Messages 589 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 12, 2014 #3 Any reason why you can't install from the feeds?
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Nov 12, 2014 #5 CCcam .
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Nov 12, 2014 #7 Thread retitled and moved to image support as issue is image specific
N Norrie Guest Nov 26, 2014 #8 Am I in the right place to ask questions regarding my cc cam and trying to get it to work?
D DaMacFunkin Forum Supporter Joined Sep 17, 2013 Messages 2,704 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Age 54 Nov 26, 2014 #9 No all you can ask really is where to put the cfg file.
N Norrie Guest Nov 26, 2014 #10 Thanks for that...can I ask if changing my router is the possible cause of my FileZilla problems or is this on another forum?
Thanks for that...can I ask if changing my router is the possible cause of my FileZilla problems or is this on another forum?