Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] CCCam plugin download

  • Thread starter Thread starter yelmohager
  • Start date Start date
Y

yelmohager

Guest
Please I would appreciate, if you provide support.

I am not able to download CCCam and OSCam from plugins list, when I try to download, I am getting the following message:-

wget returned 1.
opkg_install_pkh: Failed to download enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam209. perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
opkg_install_cmd: cannot install pakage enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam209.
Excusion finished!!

Thanks.
 
I have mentioned all the required information in the proper place before I place my post, nevertheless below are my device and image details:-

VU+ SOLO
version 3.2
Build 021
Regards,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top