Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] CH+/- buttons in movie list

Willo3092

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
25
Points
48
Location
East Midlands
CH+/- used to take you to the beginning or end of the recordings list, now it has the same behaviour as the left/right buttons and just takes you through the list a page at a time.
Is this by design or is it a bug?
 
I'm seeing the same in 5.4.001, only knew about it a while ago when @simonc mentioned it.
Handy feature, sounds like an oversight, the help button still tells you what it should do.
 
.... a developer only thread, I guess.
 
mmmm.... maybe, I'll see if I can find it! Anyway, to the OP - it's receiving attention!

Just checked - it's being discussed in dev thread.
 
Last edited:
I've discovered that whilst viewing the movie list, pressing FF or REW takes me to the beginning or end of the list.
Not sure if this is a well known feature but saves scrolling through multiple pages.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top