Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] Change default remote code?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thekingcat
  • Start date Start date
T

thekingcat

Guest
Hi

I am running Vix Helios 017 on my Miraclebox Premium Mini HD, but am having some issues with a remote from another device (BT YouView box) controlling the MB Premium Mini.

Someone has advised me to change the default remote code on this box (as BT/Humax dont allow this to be done on the YouView box), but I can't figure out how to do this on the Miraclebox. I haven't found anything in the menus on the box, or any instructions anywhere on how to do this.

Can anyone advise?

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top