Hello,
My Duo2 with all Apollo versions have problems to stable play movies. Segfaults by play Porn, files from Friends, files from other receiver, cameramovies. In principle, it can affect all the files which have not been recorded with openVix.
Or Box crash when I use the remote control to quickly/often in movieplayer.
then come "ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 16: '' or "ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
With other Images (Vu+/VTI) all files playing without problems. I can jump forward, backward, stop, pause, play any time without a crash.
Now the all important question: is there a way to remove inbuild movieplayer and install the default vu+ movieplayer? or there is a other movie player which completely replaces the built-in?
THX Lothar
My Duo2 with all Apollo versions have problems to stable play movies. Segfaults by play Porn, files from Friends, files from other receiver, cameramovies. In principle, it can affect all the files which have not been recorded with openVix.
Or Box crash when I use the remote control to quickly/often in movieplayer.
With other Images (Vu+/VTI) all files playing without problems. I can jump forward, backward, stop, pause, play any time without a crash.
Now the all important question: is there a way to remove inbuild movieplayer and install the default vu+ movieplayer? or there is a other movie player which completely replaces the built-in?
THX Lothar
