Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Changelog wrong when performing update

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
When I get a notice for a new available upgrade, it always suggests 5.1.033. No 5.2 upgrade is offered even if I have already 5.2.005 installed. I have to do the image restore by dowloading and flashing the new upgrade and restore the last settings backup. Why can't I get the 5.2 upgrades when previous 5.2 already installed? That applies also to my Vu+Ultimo.
 
If you were on 5.1.033, then that is correct as you have to do a usb flash or IM of 5.2.00x.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
As I wrote, I have passed 5.1.033 a long time ago, reflashed then from 5.1.033 to 5.2.001 but still, all upgrade notices suggest me back to 5.1.033. So, does it mean that all the 5.2.00x upgrades have to be installed by reflashing only? I'm now on 5.2.005.
 
Last edited:
As I wrote, I have passed 5.1.033 a long time ago, reflashed then from 5.1.033 to 5.2.001 but still, all upgrade notices suggest me back to 5.1.033. So, does it mean that all the 5.2.00x upgrades have to be installed by reflashing only? I'm now on 5.2.005.

So if you are on 5.2.001, just do the system update via menu > setup > system > software update and select option 2.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So if you are on 5.2.001, just do the system update via menu > setup > system > software update and select option 2.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics uploaded, doing the update now.
 

Attachments

  • 003FFB9F-6F20-48C8-9E2C-E53098CBA67F.webp
    003FFB9F-6F20-48C8-9E2C-E53098CBA67F.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 922DCAEF-37A0-4B73-BE50-275652D09604.webp
    922DCAEF-37A0-4B73-BE50-275652D09604.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 19
Pics uploaded, doing the update now.

That first line in the screenshot doesn't mean that the upgrade is going to be to 5.1.033. I have the same first line but when selecting to install the version that I got was 5.2.005
 
The image release notes are wrong - they are for 5.1.033 all right - just ignore it and update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top