Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Channel Audio Selection

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I have been having issues with channel audio on a few channels, e.g on Zee TV & Cinema it keeps changing to Dutch? Due to that there is no sound ,so I have to change it manually every time to to English & it will be fine. Similarly most kids & ITV channels it changes to narrative audio? Any suggestions please?
 
Menu/setup/system/auto language selection. change all top 4 to english. Press green to ok
 
I have done that & did select English for subtitles as well but now have English subtitles on every channel, how do I disable auto subtitles please?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just change the subtitles back to none. Press the subtitle button on remote and see if anything has an x against it. If it has, highlite it and press ok to turn it off.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top