Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Channel freezing

flanzer

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi. I'm running the latest image, with CCcam 2.3.0. I created a Sky Ireland Bouquet, using AutoBouquetsManager and all channels run smoothly barring RTE1, which freezes every couple of minutes. I'm new to this and don't know if I'm in the right place or not!

Any help would be much appreciated as to why it's the only channel that regularly freezes? IT's sister channel, RTE2, works perfectly fine!

Thanks
 
How are you getting RTE1? Local card or DVB-T?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top