Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Favourite is selecting channel above

  • Thread starter Thread starter wibbel
  • Start date Start date
W

wibbel

Guest
I'm new to this and just finding my way around, but I've created bouquets using ABM and added some favourites to the Favourites Bouquet.

All looks good till I try and select a channel from the favourites. Rather than selecting the item intended, it selected the channel above?

e.g

BBC1
BBC2
BBC3

Move cursor to BBC2, click enter and BBC1 is selected!

Normal (ie non-favourite) bouquets work as expected. This is driving m,e mad. Any help appreciated
 
yes, 100% sure its 115.

I ran autoboutiquemaker with bouquets set to 'after' so that favourites is first.

then up arrow to see bouquet list, menu, add to bouquet, select favourites.

At first I thought I was just mis-pressing the select button, but its consistent and only on favourites!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top