Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Channel importer plug in

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
I think i read on another post that the Channel Importer plugin disables the tuner on the receiving box - does the plugin then use the tuner ?
 
How can you use the tuner if its disabled?



It streams from the host receiver. Host receiver's tuner/s are used.
 
How can you use the tuner if its disabled?



It streams from the host receiver. Host receiver's tuner/s are used.

I thought it may disable it from dish and then use it for it's own purposes. I thought this because it would answer the problem I have.
The problem ?
I have an Edision mini and the tuner is knackered. I have installed the plugin and imported the bouquets from my main box (Mutant HD51)
The bouquets on my Mutant are ENTERTAINMENT and SPORT plus a number of IPTV bouquets. All bouquets and epg's imported and display correctly. All the IPTV programs play as they should. All channels within the ENTERTAINMENT and SPORT bouquets return TUNE FAILED
 
Thanks Abu - that worked a treat. What was a knackered box is now fully functional :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top