Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Channel list missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter kurtis5561
  • Start date Start date
K

kurtis5561

Guest
Hi guys

Just got a Vu+ Duo and I seem to be missing channel lists/bouquets. How do go about adding them to the box? Is there a plug-in I can run, AutoBouquetMaker on the box seems to generate an error regarding tuner lock. I am running a Diseqc motor so it can be moved to pick up other satellites.

I'm looking for the full listings, Not just Sky UK if possible?

Thanks in advance
 
maybe download a list from the feeds.Applications green button settings.
 
just as I say : go into menu - applications-green button remote.A list with feeds will come up.Go to settings inthis list en push ok.Now you will se a list of settings (channel lists).Choose maybe henksat rotating.Then a list wil be charged into your box.Way to much channels but a start.
Ps : did you configure your tuner(s) correctly ? If not the message you get is normal.When configured correctly you should be able to do a scan without lauding a pre fetched list.
 
You sir, are a Grade A legend. That has worked perfectly and you can never have too many channels ;)
 
glad to be of help :) If your box is connected with your network you can take a look at dreamboxedit to download and adjust the list.Then upload again.
 
Thanks again, Where do I find where to put my mgcamd details? I'm so used to ccline.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top