Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Channel list on slave box

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8.01
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
VU DUO2 as slave box on VU duo4K with client. I recently noticed that going from 6.7.20 to 6.8 the channellist from the main box is always loaded on the duo 2 even if I change the list on the slave box. Upload a new list on the slave box and as soon as I reboot the list from main box comes back. Is there a change because in 6.7.20 the slave box stayed on his own channellist
 
did several checks and if I use client mode in tuner settings on 6.8.01 iptv works but sat channels not. Will stay on 6.7.20 for the moment. If set client mode to NO then I can set fallback mode but channellist from main box always loads when restarting box
 
did several checks and if I use client mode in tuner settings on 6.8.01 iptv works but sat channels not. Will stay on 6.7.20 for the moment. If set client mode to NO then I can set fallback mode but channellist from main box always loads when restarting box
No changes and it has always imported epg and bouquets from the server box either on a schedule (if set) or on reboot/restart.
I haven,t used the fallback plugin (that was the original ) for a long time but maybe that allows settings to keep bouquets.

However, I think if you have different bouquets to the main server box, it retains those bouquets as well as the imported bouquets.
 
tested all and on 6.7.20 the channel list loaded in slave box does not change.In 6.8.01 it takes always the one from main box at reboot so no good because main is 4K box and plays UHD and slave is no 4K so not working.No problem will stay on 6.7.20 on slave
Ps : I do not import bouquets from main box but simply they have there own list
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top