K
When I press menu with the channel list up to store in bouquet, vu + duo2 reboots.
Crashdate = lör jun 17 17:52:51 2017
Creator = OpenViX
Version = 5.0
Build = 001
Type = release
Machine = vuduo2
URL = http://www.world-of-satellite.com
Compiled = Mar 1 2017
Skin = myNOVUM_HD2_Black/skin.xml
Component = enigma2, signal
Ditto on my duo2. I'm sure they'll release an urgent fix...When I press menu with the channel list up to store in bouquet, vu + duo2 reboots.
There is a crash log on my post here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=57177Odd, happens on Release but not Developer.
try the attached file
put it in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens then restart e2 after it.
check the pyo has been created and then delete the py file you just uploaded.
Please do I need to unzip the file before uploading ?try the attached file
put it in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens then restart e2 after it.
check the pyo has been created and then delete the py file you just uploaded.