Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel list problem!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hackster3
  • Start date Start date
H

hackster3

Guest
Hi guys

I ve got a VU Solo2 and every few days or so the following problem keeps on occurring.

I've got the latest Catseye channel list loaded complete with european sats. For some reason most channels say N/A instead of the channel name for most of the European channels. This happens randomly every few days and I cannot understand why. If i select a channel that says N/A after a couple of seconds the proper name appears and the channel clears.

Even though the channels say N/A the are working when selected.

P.s I am currently running the latest Vix.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
 
Hi guys

I ve got a VU Solo2 and every few days or so the following problem keeps on occurring.

I've got the latest Catseye channel list loaded complete with european sats. For some reason most channels say N/A instead of the channel name for most of the European channels. This happens randomly every few days and I cannot understand why. If i select a channel that says N/A after a couple of seconds the proper name appears and the channel clears.

Even though the channels say N/A the are working when selected.

P.s I am currently running the latest Vix.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hil i can suggest is a full channel scan.also check tuners in sat set up see what the signal is like.
 
Hi guys

I ve got a VU Solo2 and every few days or so the following problem keeps on occurring.

I've got the latest Catseye channel list loaded complete with european sats. For some reason most channels say N/A instead of the channel name for most of the European channels. This happens randomly every few days and I cannot understand why. If i select a channel that says N/A after a couple of seconds the proper name appears and the channel clears.

Even though the channels say N/A the are working when selected.

P.s I am currently running the latest Vix.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

This happens to me sometimes, I just normally send the channel list to my box again to fix
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top