Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] channel listings missing in epg

gilvey

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i have noticed when i go onto the epg, there are quite a number of missing channels / listings.
is this a bug or some other issue?
thanks
 
You've not said how you have obtained your EPG, so hard to to say.

You can try deleting the epg data and redownloading.
 
You've not said how you have obtained your EPG, so hard to to say.

You can try deleting the epg data and redownloading.

I use cross epg . I will try deleting existing epg and download again
thanks
 
I use cross epg . I will try deleting existing epg and download again
thanks
For $ky, there is an option within crossepg to download epg data via satellite (known as OpenTV) or there is rytec (internet) option.

I personally use OpenTV option.
 
I've got it back again now. Deleted epg as suggested but then it took ages to get it back up again . Box kept freezing during crossepg . Had to restore and then run epg plug ins again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top