New to this - Questions about Channel lists.
1) Do I need to find a channel list file (extn ?) that covers the satellites i am interested in - OR - can I download 2 lists (1 for each satellite)
(I'm looking for a Freesat @ 28Deg E AND an FTA for Astra 19.2 Deg E)
2) Can I use any "TM" list doe does it need to be for my Model ?
3) Can I edit them on my PC and if so hot do I get them on / off (USB ?)
Ta.
1) Do I need to find a channel list file (extn ?) that covers the satellites i am interested in - OR - can I download 2 lists (1 for each satellite)
(I'm looking for a Freesat @ 28Deg E AND an FTA for Astra 19.2 Deg E)
2) Can I use any "TM" list doe does it need to be for my Model ?
3) Can I edit them on my PC and if so hot do I get them on / off (USB ?)
Ta.