Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Channel Lists ABM

  • Thread starter Thread starter weirskynet
  • Start date Start date
W

weirskynet

Guest
Hi their folks im not sure if this is a possible bug found or my setup

but i have 2 feeds on a single dish setup on sky uk , (tested on sky hd box)
i can channel scan and have the tuners setup as simple, preset 28.2

now when the tune finishes i run abm following the tutorial from the open vix site and get the channels setup

now this ties into my earlier post about missing channels, shown tune failed

certain music channels
clubland tv
popstars
another one

box office channels

but what i have found is that when i load up a bouguet list from the dreamset app using internet settings from kingofsat, and then transfer to the box
the missing channels are found and show up

i have no idea if this is indeed a bug or if anyone else has this problem , but its a bit annoying as cant use the sky bouquette layout

anyone else experience this on the solo2

is the tuner very sensitive , is their anything i can try or direction
 
There is no need to scan before running ABM if that is what you mean by "tune finished".

What other bouquets/channel settings have you got on receiver?
 
Just read your other thread, the channel settings you are using causes issues with ABM. Put enigma to sleep using telnet command init 4 Delete all files with .tv extensions from /etc/enigma2/ Reboot and then run ABM again.

Vhannibals list does not cause issues with ABM.

There is nothing wrong with tuners if manually editing the settings makes channels work.
 
I just use the abm for the bouquets but again when it auto done it earlier this morning the
Music channels from my other thread have been lost again ie tune failed

What commands do I have to type into Telnet

Can you describe the process here for me then I can try this when home

Thanks




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Little update here folks I can manually scan the set channel frequency and it will tune the channels fine but when Abm does it again it loses the channels that were manual scanned and they come up tune failed

Have tried a reflash with stock firmware also and same issues

Could it be a tuner fault ,

Also when I set the freq in manual scan the snr and agr are both 100% ?


Anyone else have problems with Abm
 
Nope none , even tried a fresh install and set the abm to sky uk and nothing else but still happens




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Also the guy from the WOS site who I emailed earlier said it's a bug with the abm. And should be fixed next vix release

But I have tired other images and same happens

But when I manual scan the frequency the channels show fine


Abm lists the channel name but when I goto it says tune failed
Until I manual scan and it sorts it

It's really confusing me now will try my box on a friends dish tonight to see if any difference doubt it tho as signal seems fine

When I manual enter the freq the snr shows fixed 100% same as next one down the last one shows as 0

And db is 17.0/16.9

This seem normal or not no sure as never had issues with my old dreambox




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ah that one I have tried also , was speaking to an installer thinking my Lnb is skewed slightly so goin to get a meter into it to line it up

Will report back after
 
Just a update to let folks know I was speaking to a friend who is a sky engineer

He came and realigned my lnb on the dish as it was slightly askew and this was causing the channel drops and tune failed

All fine now

Thanks for assistance


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top