Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE+] Channel not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kuranashi
  • Start date Start date
K

Kuranashi

Guest
So, no one channel is working, because I tried add some channel, and now no one channel working, help to fix this:/
 
So, I choose any channel to watch, but nothing appears, it's not working, I tried scan for channels, 0 found, I tried something tunning, but I get just failed. I'm in Germany, and I choose a 19.2E satelite. But nothing good.
 
I would double check your cabling & f-connectors at the back of your receiver. Is the Dish fixed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
In back there is just a power cable, HDMI and Lan cabble. I watched TV just with internet connection
And what it is Dish?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
was probably watching IPTV.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top