Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] Channel numbers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clyde
  • Start date Start date
C

Clyde

Guest
Hi all

I have a solo2 with vix 3.0 build 808 setup with cross epg open tv sky 28.2 auto bouquets and sky skin.
I have all up and running the only thing is the channel numbers are a bit funny.
Say you type in 106 for sky1 hd on the remote the tv changes no problem and on the info bar it says
106 sky 1 hd.

Then I press epg and change the bouquet to movies and select sky premier hd the info bar it's says
1186 sky premier hd it should say 301 sky premier hd.
Does any one no how I can fix this problem with the channel numbers?
 
Don't generate a full Sky bouquet if you want the numbering to remain in the sections bouquets.
Set generate main bouquet to no, HD only or Custom.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top