Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Updated to Apollo 025, Channels Hopping all over the place

  • Thread starter Thread starter thisntaht
  • Start date Start date
I flashed v25 in the duo2 and seems to work fine.However i have a second box that runs trough remote streaming over ethernet.This box is now blocking the channels on the first box when I open coded channels.Meens that the two boxes can not work at the same time.
The only question I ask myself today is : do I have to install remote stream on both boxes or only on the remote box ? This could perhaps be the reason.

You only need it installed on client box, tested on Solo2 here streaming from GB Quad+, all ok.
 
I have a Solo2 and Uno, Is Apollo 25 safe to install? Or is the channel hopping issues across the board?
 
ok.Streaming is also ok except coded channels on second box.I need to stop one box working before they open.The second box uses card from first box.With A24 all is working fine.After update A25 it works no more.I even used my old ccam221.Tunerconfig is are also ok because I see second tuner come on on the VU duo as soon as I start the second box.First view it would be a cam problem off bad decoding.
 
ok.Streaming is also ok except coded channels on second box.I need to stop one box working before they open.The second box uses card from first box.With A24 all is working fine.After update A25 it works no more.I even used my old ccam221.Tunerconfig is are also ok because I see second tuner come on on the VU duo as soon as I start the second box.First view it would be a cam problem off bad decoding.
I have no such issue.
 
Glad to see I'm not the only one here having issues with the Channel Up not working most of the time and the Channel Down jumping a random number of channels.
 
I have a Solo2 and Uno, Is Apollo 25 safe to install? Or is the channel hopping issues across the board?

Hello Andy I am having issues with my Duo2 channel Hopping about
but my LX3 was virtually unusable with vix spins almost every time I pressed a button and the remote control virtually not responding for up to 20 seconds back on 24 for the time being
 
Hello Andy I am having issues with my Duo2 channel Hopping about
but my LX3 was virtually unusable with vix spins almost every time I pressed a button and the remote control virtually not responding for up to 20 seconds back on 24 for the time being

Aup buddy, thanks for that. I think I'll hang fire a bit longer. :D
 
I normally plod on with a image problem but I gave in this afternoon and reloaded Apollo 24 back in both boxes :eek:
 
I loaded 25 on my Duo2 today. Reflashed and rebuilt from scratch with exception of LCD4Linux config file and my satellite lists from DreamEdit and FTPed ~300 picons. No settings were restored using the box utilities.

I found channel up and the Up arrow and Menu would randomly cause the UI to restart.... Not a crash and reboot... But a restart. Could not get a pattern to report but something in the remote interface seems at fault.

I imaged 25 so when 26 onward is ready, I can restore easily but in meantime I have moved back to 24.

===
Bill
 
I went back to 24 also.Problem with remote stream for second box.
 
Think I'm going back to 24 too.

Usually I'd be patient but it's pretty unusable day-to-day with the channels hopping all the time, channel u/d buttons doing weird stuff and now I'm unable to watch pre-recorded shows whilst another is being recorded.

Totally fresh install with latest GB Quad bootloaders; previously OK recordings stutter and pause all over the place. Might be coincidental that it's happening whilst another recording is taking place, but it definitely IS happening on multiple recordings made either days or weeks before installing 025. Be interesting to see if post-025 recordings are also affected, but I doubt the family will put up with all the other issues long enough for me to find out.

Steve
 
Last edited:
seems the same issue as remote stream where you use a second tuner also for the second box instead of a recording.
 
I don't get it: my DUO2 on build 25 streams to all my other boxes without any issue.
Same here, tried remotechannelstreamconverter without issue on some 025 boxes today.

Also, anyone with 025 issues, please open your own support requests in the correct section so we can at least know the box being used.
This thread is about the channel hopping issue which is being worked on, not remote streamed channels or cam issues.
 
Thanks Abu, I will try this later when I get home. Just out of interest what is it you have provided?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top