L
LeeC22
Guest
It was hard trying to convey the problem in the title, so I will outline the steps to clarify the issue.
1) Ensure Channel List Preview is set to Yes
2) Set the receiver to any channel
3) Go into the channel list and preview another channel
4) Hit Exit to go back to the original channel
5) Hit Up on the remote and the channel list is shown with the previously previewed channel selected, not the currently viewed channel
Depending on the size of your bouquet list, this could leave you a few screens away from the correct place in the channel list. I use the channel preview feature extensively, so this issue is something I notice a lot.
I don't remember seeing this issue until Hades 018... then again, I don't remember seeing a lot of issues until I got to Hades 018. For some reason, this build has been the most unstable I have ever had on my Duo2.
1) Ensure Channel List Preview is set to Yes
2) Set the receiver to any channel
3) Go into the channel list and preview another channel
4) Hit Exit to go back to the original channel
5) Hit Up on the remote and the channel list is shown with the previously previewed channel selected, not the currently viewed channel
Depending on the size of your bouquet list, this could leave you a few screens away from the correct place in the channel list. I use the channel preview feature extensively, so this issue is something I notice a lot.
I don't remember seeing this issue until Hades 018... then again, I don't remember seeing a lot of issues until I got to Hades 018. For some reason, this build has been the most unstable I have ever had on my Duo2.