Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel program list and info button

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
How do I get a channel program list. What I mean is that on my dm when in a bouquet, I could press the info button and it would display the program list for the day and beyond for that channel, pressing info again would bring up a panel showing more info on the actual program highlighted.

First of all there is no info button on the Duo remote but when I press the epg button when in a bouquet it brings up a list but it's a list of the same program and when it's on next, or similar programs.

I know I can use the EPG button to get a list but just preferred it the other way.
 
Hi,
try the direction keys up/down. With the plugin MultiQuickButton you can decide which function should be on which key.

ciao
 
The problem is that no matter which button I press I always get some sort of searched list, so for example if I'm on Discovery and Bear Grylls is on, if I highlight that channel in the bouquet and press EPG it shows all other times when Bear Grylls will be on rather then showing a program list for that channel, i.e. a sequential list of the programs on coming up on that channel.
 
In that case, does short press of the red button do what you are looking for?

No, it doesn't, if I press the red button within a bouquet or just on the TV picture I get this:

IMG-20120624-00021.jpg


This is a pic of what I get when I press info on my dm:

IMG-20111228-00054.jpg
 
What skin are you using?
Does the default VIX skin work as expected?
First pic looks like what you want, current channel info or am I missing something?
 
On my boxes that works fine: in channel list press 'EPG' and Single-EPG shows up; press 'EPG' again and Event-View pops up. Exactly as you asked for, so I'm wondering what it is you're missing than?
 
What skin are you using?
Does the default VIX skin work as expected?
First pic looks like what you want, current channel info or am I missing something?

The first pic is what I'm after but look at the dates of the events.

I had another look at this problems and it's just dawned on me that the list is the program guide for that channel but it's being sorted alphabetically.

I'm using the Elgago-HD skin at the moment and I don't recall asking for it to be sorted, so is there an option that enables this? Am at work at the mo but will try a different skin when I get home this evening.
 
I had another look at this problems and it's just dawned on me that the list is the program guide for that channel but it's being sorted alphabetically.

I'm using the Elgago-HD skin at the moment and I don't recall asking for it to be sorted, so is there an option that enables this? Am at work at the mo but will try a different skin when I get home this evening.
OK, so it's a completely different problem after all!

In the single-EPG push 'long-red' to toggle between sorting alphabetical and chronological. This is skin-independent.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top