Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel scan

  • Thread starter Thread starter eddik
  • Start date Start date
E

eddik

Guest
Hi all, bit stuck as to what I'm doing wrong. Tuner a fixed dish, tuner b motor dish. Motors finding all sats I want, installed vhannibals sats, no problem with channels. However I'm missing some what I want on 19 e, when I go into manual scan and search the transponders, the tuner finds the missing channels on the scan. However when I reboot and open 19e sat services or new found they don't show up anywhere, any ideas, thanks
 
No, I moved my dish to 19e, put on fta channel scanned using manual 1 transponder, scan turned up all channels on that transponder, reboot, but can't find channels anywhere!
 
yes, that should have created a last scanned bouquet at the end of your current bouquets, have a look in there.
Or, hit up/down for channel list, press red for all channels.
 
Thanks for your reply, but I've nothing showing in bouquets or in all channels. Tried another transponder that I'm missing and again nothing. Shows up found but doesn't save anywhere. Latest kingofsat transponders.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top