Hi, don't know if this is possible or not, but I've searched high and low through the settings without success.
What I would like is for selection of channels through a favorites list to work the same as through the full satellite listing, ie when returning to the list in the latter case the currently selected channel is highlighted. When going back to a favorites list, however, the first channel on the list is always highlighted which is not so convenient. Does anyone know how I can change this behaviour to how it works for the full satellite list?
Many thanks, Martin
What I would like is for selection of channels through a favorites list to work the same as through the full satellite listing, ie when returning to the list in the latter case the currently selected channel is highlighted. When going back to a favorites list, however, the first channel on the list is always highlighted which is not so convenient. Does anyone know how I can change this behaviour to how it works for the full satellite list?
Many thanks, Martin