Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channels Importer

Hi,
would be better. Who knows what the millions (:-))))) of plugins are doing.

ciao
 
Hi,
since last November channels importer worked very well on my 4 E2 receiver. Since a week or 2 it doesn´t work during startup anymore. When I go to the receiver it has no channels and I have to call channels importer manual. Any idea? The server box is running and manual update works at once. Network is very good.

Ralf
 
Hi,
in the debug log it looks good UNTIL:

< 67.684> [ChannelsImporter] Checking for alternatives
< 67.779> [ChannelsImporter] Downloading remote file 'alternatives.ZDFHD.tv'
< 67.786> [ChannelsImporter] Removing current channel list...
< 67.861> [ChannelsImporter] Loading new channel list...
< 68.116> [ChannelsImporter] Download from remote failed. [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/alternatives.ZDFHD.tv'
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:653:_runCallbacks
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ChannelsImporter/FTPDownloader.py:84:ftpFinish
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:459:callback
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:567:_startRunCallbacks
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:653:_runCallbacks
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ChannelsImporter/ChannelsImporter.py:144:readBouquetsCallback
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ChannelsImporter/ChannelsImporter.py:172:processFiles
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ChannelsImporter/ChannelsImporter.py:273:copyFile
/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py:130:copy2
/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py:82:copyfile
]< 68.117>
< 68.123> [Skin] processing screen MessageBox:
so it has problems with alternatives. I must take a closer look when I am back home.

Ralf
 
Hi,
again I have a problem with channels importer. Since 2-3 weeks it does not update the epg on first try I have to start it several times before epg is updated. Debug log does not show anything.

Ralf
 
Does epg.dat download to local? Does epg.dat exist on the server box?

The log must tell you something even if it is doesn't tell you the exact fault. Debug output from that plugin is extensive.

There is no change to the plugin so something else must have changed.
 
Hi,
for me it looks normal:

Code:
<    63.995> [ChannelsImporter][saveEPGonRemoteReceiver] URL: http://192.168.178.226/api/saveepg
<    64.228> [ChannelsImporter][saveEPGonRemoteReceiver] Response: 200, { "message": "",  "result": true}
<    64.229> [ChannelsImporter] Searching for epg.dat...
<    64.239> [ChannelsImporter] Downloading remote file 'settings'
<    64.254> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<    64.269> [Console] finished: /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync
<    64.270> [NetworkTime] setting E2 time: 1572796632.95
<    64.528> [ChannelsImporter] Remote EPG filename. '/media/hdd/epg.dat'
<    64.532> [ChannelsImporter] Downloading remote file '/media/hdd/epg.dat'
<    64.895> [SoftcamManager] Couldn't find oscam-emu running, Starting oscam-emu
<    64.896> [Console] command: ps.procps | grep softcams | grep -v grep | awk 'NR==1' | awk '{print $5}'| awk  -F'[/]' '{print $4}' > /tmp/softcamRuningCheck.tmp
<    64.896> [eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
<    65.034> [Console] finished: ps.procps | grep softcams | grep -v grep | awk 'NR==1' | awk '{print $5}'| awk  -F'[/]' '{print $4}' > /tmp/softcamRuningCheck.tmp
<    66.899> [Console] command: ulimit -s 512;/usr/softcams/oscam-emu -b
<    66.899> [eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
<    67.008> [Console] finished: ulimit -s 512;/usr/softcams/oscam-emu -b
<    67.132> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] OCready
<    67.550> [ChannelsImporter] '/media/hdd/epg.dat' downloaded successfully. 
<    67.551> [ChannelsImporter] Removing current EPG data...
<    69.341> [eEPGCache] delay epgcache load until channel data is ready
<    69.341> [ChannelsImporter] New EPG data loaded...
<    69.341> [ChannelsImporter] Closing importer.

but this attempt failed. Sometimes it works on startup as it was doing the last month but sometimes I have to call it manually 2-5 times and it seems always the EPG which is missing. Where is the epg.dat downloaded to so I can check next time what was downloaded? The file on the server must be OK otherwise it would not load when I retry.

It happens on my slow Solo2 but also on the fast Ultimo4K.

Ralf
 
Will this work on a zgemma i55 plus. I am thinking of getting one of these and setting it up as the server box to receive channels from my h2s which is the client box. Don't know if it matters that the i55 has no tuners of its own?
 
Will this work on a zgemma i55 plus. I am thinking of getting one of these and setting it up as the server box to receive channels from my h2s which is the client box. Don't know if it matters that the i55 has no tuners of its own?

Yes runs great on i55 plus.
 
The server is the one with tuners. The client boxe(s) can or may not have any tuners.
 
Hi,
am I the only one with problems? There seems to be a timing problem with the EPG. The channel list is always perfect but EPG only in 1 of 3-5 tries:-( My EPG has around 13MB.

Ralf
 
Cheers form your help. I'll order the i55 as my secondary box
 
Hi,
am I the only one with problems? There seems to be a timing problem with the EPG. The channel list is always perfect but EPG only in 1 of 3-5 tries:-( My EPG has around 13MB.

Ralf

PLi also seems to have a timing issue with their EPG import. Can you try with "client mode", not "Channels Importer" and see if you have the same problem. Did you try adding some sleep time? My guess is you are importing an incomplete epg.dat file, or that the file doesn't import due to the renaming on the server while saving.

Please provide more information.
 
Last edited:
Hi,
I thought so but I do not want to disable tuners I only want bouquets and EPG. I have 4 SCR on each of my 5 systems so client mode is not needed.

Ralf
 
Ralf, it is a test. I am trying to work out where the problem is. I am not asking you to change what you are currently using. Just to disable it and then test with client mode.
 
Hi,
OK I think I changed it. Do I have to disable my internal tuner?

Ralf
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top