Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channels Importer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasnath

New member
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi I've noticed the new fallback menu but can't seem to findhow to copy the new 'Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer)' menu.

Any help?
 
Hi I've noticed the new fallback menu but can't seem to findhow to copy the new 'Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer)' menu.

Any help?

I use Remote Fallback Tuner and i also can't seem to find this Remote Bouquets copier (Channel Importer) function in Openvix 5, is it hidden in another menu?
 
Both 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' and 'Fallback configuration' are both now under 'service searching' which is more logical.
 
Both 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' and 'Fallback configuration' are both now under 'service searching' which is more logical.

Yes we know but where is:
Code:
Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer). For receivers used as clients, copies and loads the channel list from the server box.
 
System Plugins in the feeds, then it will reside in the Service Searching section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can only remember ever seeing that feature using the 'Partner box' plugin not with 'Fallback tuner' but I've only started using Fallback again recently so I may of missed something. If you want that feature why not use RCSC ?
 
I can only remember ever seeing that feature using the 'Partner box' plugin not with 'Fallback tuner' but I've only started using Fallback again recently so I may of missed something. If you want that feature why not use RCSC ?
I find with rscs that time shift and recording doesn't work very well for me


Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
System Plugins in the feeds, then it will reside in the Service Searching section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just tried channels importer and it worked great however can't get the fallback function to work.

I've entered my IP from main box as 192.168.1.106:8001

Am I missing something silly?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Actually I've sorted it needed 'http://' before my ip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top