Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] CI+ and smartcard deaders in ViX

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
I have two cards in my Ultimo 4K. One in smartcardreader using oscam and another in CI+ reader.
If I start recording from sd-pay-tv channel that normally opens with oscam ViX for some reason dedicates CI+ reader so that I cannot use it for linked HD channels.
A bit disturbing thing since OpenATV image does not do the same.
 
I don't think ViX supports CI+ due to licensing issues.
 
I don't think ViX supports CI+ due to licensing issues.

What do you mean with licensing issues? I think German law is more strict when it comes to CI+ descrambling than English law.
 
I for one would rather not switch to OpenATV. Instead, I'd like to see the issue fixed in ViX. It is a bug and it should be fixed.
 
It’s not a bug, we do not have a ci+ licence and we have intention of getting sued by CI+.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't think it's a CI+ thing per se, but more like a bug in the Common Interface assignments. If I start a recording on a service that's *not* assigned to the Common Interface, it still hijacks the Common Interface.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top