Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Ci+ compatibility?

rdsn

New member
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone!

A few days ago ago, I tried OpenVix image and was impressed by the good quality of audio, better, it seemed to me, than in other images I tried before.
The point was that the Ci+ module I used for an official card wasn't recognized.
So simple question: is there a plugin to make vix compatible with ci+?
I suppose the question has been asked before, but I couldn't find where. Sorry for that...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top