Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] CI Module not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter acinfo64
  • Start date Start date
A

acinfo64

Guest
Dear all,

I have installed the latest OpenVIX. When I insert my Conax CI module with my activated card, the card is seen and accepted in the menu. Even de subscription is read. But the channels are not decoded.

How can I solve this problem?
 
CAM-support is in the drivers; nothing we can do.
But why use a CAM? A CAM is always very limited in functionality; a soft-CAM is much more versatile.
 
Are all the CAM drivers always installed or do I have to add them manually (or some)?
How are they called? Is that the ....dvb....?

1) I hope the CAM will be more stable.
2) And the that the CAM can handle the rights and pincode on the card. When using a softcam its not asking for the pincode of the card.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top