Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] CI+ recording problem

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
I have two similar Conax cards in my Ultimo 4K. One in smartcard reader and other in CI+ module.
Both work fine when watching channels directly. Smartcard reader uses oscam and CI+ module is used for linked C More Max HD channel.
Problem appears if I start recording using smartcard and oscam. Then CI+ reader is not working. Channels from the same multiplex as recorded channel are also blank.
I have ViX in flash and ATV 6.1 and VTi with openmultiboot. Those two are working fine.
I sent you debug log this morning.
 
Attaching logs (zipped) would be a better option and most likely a quicker response.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Attaching logs (zipped) would be a better option and most likely a quicker response.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering why your image has this function?
Please start a thread on the forum quoting the reference number of your log.

Your thread should specify what actions were done to invoke the crash. Provide as much detail as possible.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top