Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Client epg doesn't populate

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello all, I have set my zero up using client mode from my vu duo 2 and all is working great except the zero's epg does not populate (only channels I have watched do). Both boxes epg data is set to be stored on their respective usb drive, and I have tried rebooting the boxes etc. My question is...is the zero's epg meant to populate automatically when using client mode or am I meant to set up the epg using something else?

As always any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance
 
when setting up client mode channels and epg are suppose to load together,i would be rechecking epg location on main box to see if its fully populated and try setting up client again on second box,i dont remember setting up usb for epg on second box.
 
Ok starting to wreck my head :confused:. I have reflashed and started again but same problem. I have also checked via ftp if the epg.dat has copied over to the client and it has and both are exactly the same size.....so why if the servers epg is fully populated is the clients not? Any suggestions would be great (settings etc).

Ps the only epg setting I have changed on the zero is the epg location which is set to HDD (thats how the memory stick mounted it on the zero). The epg location on the server is usb.

As always thanks for any help in advance :).
 
started me checking my tm nano in client mode and when setting up client it says tv channels and epg will be taken from main box.I dont have usb or hdd installed as i am not downloading anything,if i did would need my micro usb for that.
 
Tried a fresh install and only thing I did was set up client mode, still epg not populated even though main box is fully populated....everything else is working sound :confused:. Don't know what else to try.
 
Have you checked the time settings. It's worth trying different settings, then doing a full box restart - that is - deep standby - mains off/wait 30s/ mains on.

Have a go at switching between NTP & transponder, also try different time zones - then going through the full box restart as described. All very boring and time consuming, but might do the trick.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top