Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Clone tv screen to lcd

kianiadnan

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

After recent software update I lost clone screen on lcd even option is selected but still screen not coming only picon coming there how do I revert to clone screen to lcd
7c13fbbc411eac3e7d7b51a0292a2c08.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi

After recent software update I lost clone screen on lcd even option is selected but still screen not coming only picon coming there how do I revert to clone screen to lcd
7c13fbbc411eac3e7d7b51a0292a2c08.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vu ultimo 4K


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Moved to the correct section. A bit more information would be useful. What box? What image build?

Sorry

It’s vu ultimo 4K
“Moved to correct “ I don’t understand that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
“Moved to correct “ I don’t understand that

You posted your thread in the channel list/settings section. He has moved it to the Image Support section. By the way, you still have not said what image and version number you are using. Please read this thread in link on next lin again please, it explains how to raise support threads

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

We started that because there are too many threads with insufficient details. It makes it harder to help.
 
You posted your thread in the channel list/settings section. He has moved it to the Image Support section. By the way, you still have not said what image and version number you are using. Please read this thread in link on next lin again please, it explains how to raise support threads

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

We started that because there are too many threads with insufficient details. It makes it harder to help.

Hi sorry

Detail below

1c8af0231ed57b33d7a83a5163626ff0.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top