Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Clone vu+ duo ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gymrat
  • Start date Start date
put a complaint into ebay and paypal immediately. Tell them sold counterfeit goods. And contact your card supplier to stop the payment
 
As the above guys have said, your seller is intent on ripping you off with illegal counterfeit goods, so bypass him all together, lodge a complaint / claim against him with both paypal and your credit card company. also please list the ebay item number here so i can have a look at his sales thread.

Thanks.
 
Get your money back and buy from WOS sponsor same deal is £205 with voucher
 
I tried to buy it now but he said he'd sold that one but I could pay him via paypal, which is what I did as his feedback is excellent. What I'm saying is it didn't go through eBay.
Sorry for delay, kids in, cooking dinner!
 
I'd still contact your credit card provider, he has sold you illegal goods as genuine.

please once again post the link to his ebay sale it will allow us to see how he's listing the item, so if he's selling clones as genuine goods etc you may have more chance of getting your money back.
 
I'm looking for one of his listings but can't seem to find one now...can't even remember his eBay name, but I payed my money to D2D
Don't know if that helps
 
As you bought through PayPal you can still raise a dispute. Does not have to go through eBay. On dispute tell them sold illegal / counterfeit goods. They will refund you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ok mate, i removed his email address, i still think you need to contact your credit card provider, this guy has sold you illegal goods that could be potentially dangerous ( clone Vu+ Duo's are know for overheating issues ), certainly not something i would want in a house hold where kids sleep, for safety reasons.
 
Ok, I've just asked him about returning it, he hasn't got back to me yet.
Sorry about address
 
As you bought through PayPal you can still raise a dispute. Does not have to go through eBay. On dispute tell them sold illegal / counterfeit goods. They will refund you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What his said ;) do it now :D
 
The thing is mate it's time you just bypassed this guy all together and took it directly to paypal and your credit card supplier, he's ripped you off and by the sounds of it is not likely to give your money back.
 
Yes he don't want to refund me..he said send the box back and I'll see what I can do, I don't like the sound of that..he keeps saying it's not a clone..I said there are to many discrepancies not to be.
Wish I could find his eBay name, I'll keep searching.
 
Dont believe him mate, only clones come with stickers designating version numbers and the rs232 cable / Printed circuit board combo. just bypass him all together, report him to paypal and your credit card company. and because he's being a dick i'd also ring trading standards too, that will put him in his place.
 
If I report him to my credit card company, won't they ask me to prove it's a counterfeit before refunding me? How do I do that?
 
I'm sure there are ways to do that, you could try contacting the official uk distributor for Vu+ or direct them to this forum etc.
 
He just txt me and said if I pay to return it he will refund me...obviously I don't trust him now, but it will be a lot less hasstle and time consuming than reporting him to paypal/credit card.
What do you think?
 
Whilst you umming and thinking about it get onto paypal now and raise dispute.
As soon as its raised he will have the payment frozen and he wont get your money.

If you try through your card they will tell you to try resolve through paypal first.
I know this through experience

Dont delay

Just saw your last post, i would still raise it with paypal that way your covered.
He dont want you to report it so he gets paid.

Report it now
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely hope that the payment was not done as a Paypal gift because if it was you are screwed as paypal offers no protection for gift payments
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top