Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Closest Timeshift and Recording settings like a Sky Box

  • Thread starter Thread starter neo1607
  • Start date Start date
N

neo1607

Guest
Just wondering if anyone could advise of the best settings or has a guide on the best Timeshift and Recording settings that would mimic a Sky TV box?

I've just got my grandad a enigma2 box for xmas to replace his sky box, i've enabled the Blue HD skin but was looking to set it up as close to a Sky box as possible with regards to timeshift and Recording etc so he finds it simple enough to use
 
Timeshift seems to work best if it is enabled all the time I have mine set to 20 seconds, and recording settings are probably best set up to your own preference, but most of the Default settings are just about perfect for me so I mainly keep them apart from start time I like just 1 minute before the start but the default is 5

timeshift 1.webp Recording Settings 1st page.webp Recording Settings 2nd page.webp
 
Is your timeshift working ok with a 2 second setting Andy as I always seemed to have problems with anything less than 10 seconds, I will try it and see what happens

one other thing Andy when did you Spray your Solo2 White :eek:
 
My timeshift settings is set to 2 seconds and warning set to no.
Mine too, along with timeshift action on zap as something that doesn't save and doesn't prompt.

This, I believe, mimics $ky+'s type timeshift as you never get prompted and $ky+ doesn't save timeshift neither for viewing via recordings list.

My Solo2 is set at 2sec and don't have any problems except for when turned on from a full shutdown or power off. The normal standby and out-of-standby, 2sec is fine on my box.
 
Is your timeshift working ok with a 2 second setting Andy as I always seemed to have problems with anything less than 10 seconds, I will try it and see what happens

one other thing Andy when did you Spray your Solo2 White :eek:

[emoji85] My brother ended up with yours!! [emoji87]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top