T
Tw4T
Guest
Hi Guys, just a quick question, what codecs does ViX 2.1 support (and not) ? The reason I ask is so I know what media files to put on my NAS and what I may need to re encode. Is there a list anywhere? Cheers
Hi Guys, just a quick question, what codecs does ViX 2.1 support (and not) ? The reason I ask is so I know what media files to put on my NAS and what I may need to re encode. Is there a list anywhere? Cheers
OK, Ive tried a few old xvids that seem to work fine. It was the MKVs I was worried about, but if they play ok I should be alright. I have a rather large collection of OLD wrestling that are mainly in xvid but the "newer" stuff is MKV; mainly with DTS. Ill have a play anyway. Cheers mate![]()