Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] Combining Sky EPG with Saorsat

Posting on this thread again for a new query - as it is partially related.

I would like to purchase a H7S and have UK Freeview and Saorsat coming into it. This user is elderly and only really uses the 'main' terrestrial channels and the Saorsat channels. So, I was just going to lump them altogether at the start of the EPG. If she wishes to view the others she can just scroll up through them.

Do I require ABM mods for this or can it be done in a different way? The above works really well now that I've got my head around it. I've not had to make any modifications to it in a long time.

I presume that OpenVix is a better image than the default?
 
You can combine any ABM providers using the custom mix file. You will need to update the mix file whenever there is a channel change.
 
Thanks Abu. Hopefully I'll be able to set it up okay.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top